Baseball WA’s capitation fee for Machine Pitch members for the 2022-23 season shall be as follows:
- The previous model of charging clubs per team shall be discontinued and replaced with a per player fee.
- Players shall pay a fee for each school term – with the season defined as taking place from Term 4, 2022 to Term 3, 2023.
- For the first term a player registers, the fee shall be $20 plus GST.
- For the second and subsequent terms a player registers, the fee shall be $10 plus GST.
- Categories reflecting both options shall be set up in SportLoMo (refer to Caroline).
- All registrations must be done through the SportLoMo/BWA registration system – players shall register and pay the fee on-line.
- Clubs are able to add their fee on top of this and collect at point of registration with funds split automatically between BWA and the club.
- All players playing in a Machine Pitch team must complete this registration process, regardless of whether they are also registered for another age division.
- This fee structure will apply to all entities fielding teams in BWA run, sanctioned and/or affiliated competitions (club based and affiliated associations). Where teams play a traditional 6 month season, players will be required to register twice (eg. Term 4 then Term 1).
- Players participating at the Machine Pitch State Championship shall pay the fee required for that tournament ($30 plus GST in 2022) - no other fee is required.